Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ice cream



With the temperature hovering around the 90's Ice Cream is a delicious way to beat the heat. Hunter even wanted an ice cream sandwich for breakfast this morning. LOL I think ice cream is a perfect treat when the heat goes up. (Or when the temps dip to single digits. LOL) The kids have enjoyed chasing the Ice cream truck a couple of times this summer. That happens to be one of my favorite childhood memories, hearing the jingling and knowing he was on his way. I always got the same thing- a refreshing Bomb pop. The red, white and blue colors still make my mouth water.

I think this little lady also chased down the Ice Cream man. LOL The stamp set is Ice Cream by The Angel Company. And I used the Uptown Girl papers again. There is a sentiment (from Oh How) stamped at the bottom-"Oh how you make me smile."

Today's blessings-

**Having a second chance at childhood through my children**

**Mom is feeling much better**

**Watching my husband swing on the swingset**

Until later~

1 comment:

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Wow - that is hot! Wish we were having some constant good summer weather but our weather is so changeable at the moment. Cute card.