Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Forever friends

This is a friend card using the Everyday Events stamp set by The Angel Company. The printed paper is Uptown Girl. This is an 8x8 pad with 36 sheets of paper in pink and black designs. This was one of the paper collections I ordered with my starter kit, and I am still using it. LOL The scalloped edge was made with the Treadin Water punch, and another punch was used for the photo corner. I had added the gem stones to my collection a little while ago (or as anyone in Columbus would say- "A minute ago". Any short amount of time here equals a minute. LOL) and now I can't remember who made them.

I am not sure what the kiddos will get into today- it looks like it is going to rain any minute.
Hunter did just inform me that he "Needs something to munch." LOL Where did he come up with that?? LOL Well gotta run...................

Until later~

2 comments:

Sammi said...

Gorgeous card Lisa!!I love the pink, black and white too!!
*hugs*
Sammi

~Emma~ said...

Its lovely! The colours are fab! Hugs Emma.x