Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008


I am not sure I like this one. LOL I don't know what it is, but something just does not work for me. Maybe it is because I have always colored the butterfly? I don't know, I just can't put my finger on it, but there is something. LOL
This one is for a young lady, so I tried to use a "young" color combo. LOL The papers are Genevieve from TAC- love those papers!! The butterfly is retired, but I think it will always be my favorite Butterfly stamp. The sentiment is from Be Still, another one I will be using for a long time. :-)

Until later~

6 comments:

~Emma~ said...

Well I think it works...really well! The papers are beautiful and I think the stamp works really well with them. I think I 'need' those papers! LOL! Hugs Em.

BarbL said...

I like it...
Maybe the butterfly could have been squared straight, or maybe squared straight with the butterfly stamped off center, or maybe add just a bit of purple to the butterfly, OH! or maybe you could have done the butterfly with the plum embossing powder...
Oh, you know how it is if you start saying it needs something...you'll get endless ideas! I love the paper and it's still a lovely card!
Barb L.

Anonymous said...

I really do like your card. Great colors! I agree that it's a great butterfly stamp, too! :)

Percy said...

I like it too, I think the colors are very good together! Great job!!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and subtle! I think it's very effective, but if you're used to vibrant colors with coloring, this is very different!

Sammi said...

I love it!! The colour are great! the stamp is Beautiful!! excellent sentiment!!