Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

CTMH Christmas Village card

This is my second card using the Close To My Heart Christmas Village stamp set. I used a couple of different buildings and the snowman, but I ended up using the cozy little house again. Their are several little buildings in this set, perfect for using individually or grouped together to make your own scenes. I immediately fell in love with these darling little buildings, they remind me so much of our trips to Metamora, IN. The streets of Metamora are lined with gaily painted homes and shops, this card is how I image the town looks at Christmas time.

The Sweet Shop gets my mouth watering just thinking about what what goodies are inside!:-)
I love the layout, it could be tweaked to create several different looks. Buttons, ribbon, bows, oh my!
I used Copic makers again, I just can't help myself. LOL  A couple of
thin strips of red cardstock make the image pop against the neutral background.
Tip: Place all of your stamps on a large stamp block or stamp press, this makes it easy to have perfectly aligned images for mass producing cards.
Thanks for stopping by! 
Until later~

No comments: