Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Christmas cards- 2014

YES! I have been working on Christmas cards to send out this year- 2014! I know, I have 11 months to worry about that, right? Well, yes. But, I did not like the cards I made for 2013 and I wanted to kind of prove to myself I could make a "cute" card.
For the first time ever I will not be sharing my 2013 card on my blog, it was that bad! LOL So, get prepared to see lots of Christmas cards throughout the year.
The first up is a CTMH stamp set- Christmas Village:


I love all of the buildings in this set, they are cute and it is fun to color them. The designer paper and cardstock are from my stash. Tip- The circle of designer paper under my button was punched from the strip, I then covered the strip with my image and you would never know I had punched a hole in it. I colored the image with Copic markers and then added a little Stickles to the snow on each building.

Thanks for stopping by!
Until later~

1 comment:

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

I still have Christmas stuff all over my scrap table. I'm not ready to put it all a way yet! LOL I love your card, good for you for getting a head start for next Christmas!