Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Art Impressions Shepherd and Sheep

How about one last (for now) Christmas card? I used Art Impressions Shepard and Sheep for this quick and easy card.  How cute is that little guy and is wooly little companions?
 I used the same Copic marker colors one this one and the Nativity Scene card I posted a couple of days ago. I am thinking I will use both images for my 2014 Christmas cards. (AI also has 2 more stamps, the wisemen,  that I am going to be buying to round out the set.) I double mounted the image and added a hand drawn frame just like on the previous card. I did add a sentiment to this one- BUT next time I will be using the stamp-a-ma-jig to get a better placement!! LOL
Here are the links to the Wisemen stamps:
Two Wisemen and Wiseman and Camel.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

No comments: