Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Warm Hello

I am still working on using some of my hoarded supplies. This is still the We R Memory Keepers Winter Frost paper collection. (The Key Ingredient card kit- December 2012 from Taylored Expressions.) I am thinking that if I can keep at it I will have killed this kit before December 2013! LOL

 I am still loving the color combo used in this collection.

With a name like Winter Frost I feel as if I need to add a little sparkle to my cards. :-)
Supplies-
Paper- We R Memory Keepers Winter Frost and coordinating cardstock (TE KI kit December 2012)
Stamp- Warm Hello- Sweet 'n Sassy
Ink- memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Copic markers- E35
 G82, 94
W1, 3, 5
BG000
Y21
R56
C7
Misc- Icicle Stickles, Prima Say it with Crystals, pop dots and Ribbon from the KI 12/12 KI Kit
I hope you are encouraged to dig out your hoarded stash and create something cute!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Until later~

2 comments:

Angie said...

I love the snowman image, but the color choice is awesome! I never would have thought to use green with a snowman but it works! TFS!

Kristie Maynard said...

Adorable card! I'm working on my stash too and it's amazing what we find when we start going through all that we have, isn't it? Thanks for sharing this sweet card.