Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Mojo Monday Card Sketch Challenge 312 card

Today I am playing along with a challenge from Mojo Monday. It is the challenge from last week. Super cute sketch.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi_-OXiFaf6hA83jLSdSxiIUOSoArEr9Rq7Z69B4eWgUJ8ohJwowLQWPjj5BAZ5mNurunot04o2wMDFel9pAL0-Zq3mh23UuB49PWI8uLoWpRYkNTbCdXEhROILUlwXWxk4LsFgk0suggIr/s1600/Mojo312Sketch.gif

Here is my card....

I used a lot of old stuff on this one. It feels good to use up some of the stuff I have had around for awhile. Hailey let me borrow her ice pop stamp, one from a company that is now out of business.
Supplies- 
Paper- My Mind's Eye- Lime Twist Out of the Blue (The company no longer sells this line)
Copics- BG 11, 13, 15 and 18
E21, 25
Stickles- Crystal
Misc- Pop dot and circle punch
You can click on the sketch photo to go to Mojo Monday's blog. Click on the photo to enlarge it.
Thanks for stopping by!
Until later~

No comments: