Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Sending smiles....

Today I am sharing another CASed card. You can see the original HERE. I did change it up slightly, I used a paper flower on mine and I didn't use any ribbon.

I used the September Key Ingredient card kit and Stamp of the month stamp set from Taylored Expressions. I used some colored ink, I really can not remember the last time I used something other than black or brown!! The I used was not a good match for the cardstock, but when I used the 2nd generation stamp technique it matched perfectly! (2nd generation stamping is when you ink up your stamp, stamp it on a scratch paper and then onto the paper you are using without re-inking. This gives you a lighter shade of ink color.)
When you cut your 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock you can get 4 mats from one sheet, so I went ahead and made four identical cards. I love the sentiment, it is perfect to send to the folks "back home."
Supplies-
Paper- We R Memory Keepers Chalkboard 6x6 pad,  Bazzill cardstock
Ink- memento Tuxedo Black, Orangerie Palette Ink
Misc- paper flower, Pearl- Kiaser Scrapbook
Yeah for quick cards!! 
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~


1 comment:

Angie said...

Very pretty. I like the colors you used!