Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

October Project

Today I am going to share a little bit of how my brain works when i am be crafty.




It all started with the Bella Blvd Too Cute Too Spoke collection. After a little trip to the office supply store I pretty much knew what I would be doing.



Next I went "shopping" in my studio. I grabbed everything that would work with my "theme" and everything (ribbon, stains, Mists, stickles, cardstock, brads, eyelets, other embellishments) in coordinating colors I thought I might use. Next I gather some fun tools, inks and stamps... along with the ATG, liquid glue, glue dots and pop dots.



I use the area around my chair for things I don't want on the table (read as- Don't have room for!! LOL)

I use a little bucket to keep my tools from getting lost in the chaos.

This is the little album I am working on for our Halloween pictures. I am using a 5.5"x8.5" three ring binder. (I picked that along with the page protectors, business card holders and little folder pockets at the office store.) The front of my binder is a combination of elements slipped into the cover and actually adhere to the front of the book. (It looks really cool because of the inside/outside of the pouch layering.)


Here you can see a chipboard page I am working on. If you look real close, on the back side of the table you can see my next 4 projects are laid out. 

Future Projects, in no particular order:
Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas collection along with a Fancy Pants AE Brag Book. I am going to attempt the 25 Days of Christmas journal.

Jillibean Soup Apple Cheddar Soup collection- perfect for a few Fall layouts.
Hailey's little chipmunk needs to be sewn, she is losing her stuffing and tiny pellets. (This one will be on the top of my "To Do" list.)

Fancy Pants Off to School collection. I bet this will make the school pictures of the kids look even cuter!! :-)
Now you see where I have been all week instead of blogging. LOL Now you have a little glimpse of how my little brain works. :-)
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~


1 comment:

Joana24 said...

HI Lisa
you have been (and going to be ) very busy girl .
Love all the collection you are chowing special the Fancy Pants off to school ,
Thanks for sharing your way of crafting :)
Hugs
xox