Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Little church on the Prairie

I love my husband!! There are many reasons why, but two of them come to mind at this moment. One reason is he loves, loves, loves road trips!! (And so do I! You just never know when or where we will go.) The other reason is he will turn the minivan around and go back if I have see something interesting. Like on a reason adventure I spotted this church in the distance, on a hill top in the middle of nowhere.
                                     
As soon as I saw the church my mind went back to one of my favorite TV programs, Little House on the Prairie. (Heehee, it's a little church on the prairie. ) This is St Paul's Lutheran Church est. 1889. And yes, they still have an outhouse (it is just out of the shot in the bottom photo, to the right.)
I used the Jillibean Soup Dutch Mustard collection for my layout. The embellishments are form Jillibean too.

I used some copper Perfect Pearls Mist on my cardstock (I'm loving those mists!!) I have a few more pictures I want to get scrapped from our weekend adventure, those should be coming soon.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

No comments: