Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Last buffalo LO.... for real

So, yesterday I started off with the title about being the last buffalo layout and then proceeded to post my Mustangs lo and pictures. LOL I will just blame it on old age!! LOL
 Today I really do have another buffalo layout, for true! :-)
Our family went on a little adventure a couple of weeks ago and I was very blessed to be able to get some great wildlife photos. It was fun driving along, wondering what we may see. Hunter loved the little prairie dogs, I thought they were pretty cute too. He likes smaller animals..... Hailey on the other hand likes the bigger creatures! She really likes the mommas with little ones. She must have said at least a hundred times that she thought the buffalo were "sooo cute!"

The printed paper is a piece I picked up at the Painted Canyon information center. It was a 12x12 and I wanted to use it for 2 layouts so I cut it in half and used half on each side. The yellow dotted paper is an older Basic Grey paper, that along with one full sheet of brown cardstock made the base for my double page layout. I also added a scrap of darker brown cardstock that I punched with the Upper Crust border punch. I used some twine I have had for ages on the right page, after wrapping it around the page several times I used the Tiny Attacher to keep it in place. For my title I used stickers. And of course I used Vintage Photo distress ink on everything. :-)
I do have more buffalo pictures, but I think I am done scrapping them. Gotta move onto something else, right? 
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

No comments: