Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pretty in Pink


This card started out as a base to yesterday's Onesie card- but as you can see once the ribbon was added there was not enough room for my die-cut. LOL I just so happen to like the ribbon, so I made another base, and left this one as is. I will add a stamped sentiment to the bottom- as soon as I decide who to send it to.

The swirls are double inked. I used the lightest color first and then lightly and randomly tapped my inked stamp with the darker color ink. For this one I just highlighted the edges, but you could use this technique anywhere on you stamp to add more detail.


Thanks for stopping by!!


Until later~

3 comments:

Natalie said...

So soft and pretty. Love the double-inked stamp and ribbon colors. Your posts all week have been so cute!

Christina said...

This is beautiful! i love the simplicity of it!

Sammi said...

Oooh.. It's BEUUUTiful!!! :)
sammi
xxx