I wanted to show you how to take a basic layout and by making minor changes you can change the whole look of the card.
This was my first card. Stamped image, colored with markers, matted, and pop dotted. The edge of the card front was embossed using the Scor-pal, a little ribbon was was tied with a east/west knot and a sentiment was stamped to the card front.
Pretty much the same exact card- except here I used the black and white ribbon. And I added some green to the stems. (Gallon=white, quart=black, pint= pink)
So here is the same layout- but changed up a little more. Same stamp, matted and placed in the same location. But, this time I knotted (no ribbon tails this time) the wider ribbon, changed the sentiment and left the edge plain. (Gallon=white, quart=red, pint=black)
*thanks for all the Birthday wishes for Hailey, she had a wonderful birthday
* I am hooked on watching Youtube "haul" videos (if you don't know what I am talking about- go to youtube and search for "scrapbooking haul" )
* the friend that had his foot amputated 2 weeks ago is doing much better
* a young lady (34 ) at church just found out she has stage 3 cancer.
*I did use my photo tent for today's photos
* it is a dreary, rainy day
* looking forward to having dinner guest tomorrow
*the garden is producing more than I ever imagined!!
*the stamp used is Sprigs by TAC
Thanks for stopping by!!Until later~