Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Everything is blooming

First things first- sorry for the shadows. (I really need to get my photo tent back out and USE it. LOL)
I use different starting points for my "creativity". This card just so happened to start with that yummy ribbon. Then I had to come up with some cardstock to coordinate. (The only art classes I have taken were those in grade school- so I try to pick up pointers along the way. One of those "rules" was gallon, quart and pint.) Finding my "quart" was almost as easy as the "gallon" and then came time to choose a "pint"- I had several I thought would work- but opted for the "pop" of the black cardstock. Loving this color combo!
Of course the image was colored with the Prismacolor pencils and OMS. I swear if you took away those pencils it would be like asking me to work without my right arm!!
Details-
Stamps- Everything is blooming, Swirly gigs, and Trendy greetings
Ink- Cote D'Azure and Noir - which is perfect for using with the Prismacolor pencils and OMS.
Misc- 6x6 Brights Stack, border punch, Prismacolor Pencils, Oms, pop dots and ribbon

I probably will not be back until next week. My baby turns 3 on Sunday!! Monday daddy took the day off and we are headed to Build a Bear. I know the kiddos will have a good time creating their own bears. I can not wait to see what they choose!!

Oh, I almost forgot- Hailey had a check up with her Asthma DR yesterday. She is doing great!! It was decided that she can stop the Singulair. Please keep her in your prayers that she adjusts well to not taking that medicine.
Until later~

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Love this adorable card and color combo. Enjoy the birthday weekend. I'll be praying for little Hailey and her asthma.

Kristie said...

I can't believe she is 3 already. I can remember when we were waiting on the SB board to hear that she was born, doesn't seem at all possible! Happy Birthday Hailey!!!

Diana said...

Love everything in this card!! Wishing your baby a Happy Birthday and a great day at Build a Bear!! My prayers with you and Hailey! Thanks God she is doing better!!

Love,
Diana