Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's Tuesday...

Yep, I have to keep reminding myself it is Tuesday and not Monday. Holidays always do that to me.
I am not going to bore you with a lot to read today, I know you are like me and like looking at the pictures, right? LOL

This is my "3rd work space". I am thinking it is going to be my favorite work space- right in front of the window.




Another shot of the table in front of the window.


Lovely little drops of Yumminess!!

My 6 foot table. This mess is a combination of mine and Hailey's-why else would there be a music box on my work surface? lol


As you can see, cleaning the studio is near the top of my list this week.

Until later~

1 comment:

AmethystCat said...

ooh - workspace in front of the window - wonderful! If it makes you feel better, your table is cleaner than mine and I don't have anyone sharing it with me. :) Have fun organizing!