Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

In loving memory

This is the title page for my dad's remembrance album. Tania is doing an excellent job with the In Loving Memory class!! She is encouraging us each week to not only remember but to "be Gentle on Ourselves".


Tania's tree page also contained her mom's family tree. I will do my dad's family tree on the next page. I have a couple of things in mind to use on every page. As I complete them and post maybe you will spot my "theme". ;-)

All elements were created with the Cricut. I am loving my Bug!! Cartridges used- Pooh and friends, Storybook, and Doodle Charms. Palette inks were used on each piece.

I thank my God upon every remembrance of you. Phil 1:3.

Until later~

2 comments:

Barb said...

Lovely title page,Lisa. My favorite: the two precious hearts on the tree trunk :)

Sammi said...

Great verse Lisa!!
Lovely page!
*hugs*