Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2007



We are now in the midst of the Holiday season. Is your family as busy as ours? LOL And just think, my kiddos are little, just wait until they are school age- and all the activities that come with that. {YIKES!} Hunter is really getting into all the goings on this year. He loves the lights, the trees, and even humored us by sitting on Santa's lap. He did not trust the jolly, bearded elf until Santa mentioned Lightening McQueen. LOL


I made a Holiday planner to help me keep up this Christmas. The local scrapbook store (LSS) Pizazz it! scrapbooks, had a class, but I ended up just buying the kit. I really liked how it turned out. The papers are Bo Bunny.

It has a place for everything- menus, receipts, card lists, traditions, even calendar pages. The 9x9.5 pages are a very nice size to work with.
Until later~

No comments: