Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Are you ready for a New Year?

What are your goals for the New Year? Last New Years Eve my sister and I made a "Life List". I have only done a few things on my list this year- I ate Elk, and I rode in a helicopter. I also added TN to my list of states visited.My sister on the other hand got a good chunk of hers done. When we do one thing, it is replaced with something new.
I know this will sound silly- but I did not get enough of Christmas! LOL The creating part, that is. I still have several things on my list I didn't get finished in time for this year. MAYBE, if I start now I will be ready next year??

Here are a couple of the cards I made for Jessica's card tin this year.




All Images are from The Angel Company. The papers are some that I have been "saving" for something special. LOL

Until later~

No comments: