Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas

One down two more to go. We had our Christmas celebration today with my family. The kids had a blast. I am so thankful everyone was healthy this year! My mom is finally getting her health back and is able to play with the kids. We all laughed so hard when "Grammy" climbed in the new tent and Hailey went crazy trying to beat her with a fishing pole. LOL I wish I would have had the video camera for that one. I would have won $10,000 with that one. For some reason Grammy wouldn't do a reenactment for us. LOL


My new 'puter is here and I am really liking it. It has been great to have it where I need it.



DH is loving his Christmas gift, and so is the rest of the family. She is a one year old Basset hound. This is Mabel. Even Lucy (our beagle) seems to have taken to here very well. I know Lucy is wondering why we needed a dog. (SHE thinks she is a kid.)LOL

I finished a card tin for a gift, I sent it on it's way and THEN remembered that I didn't get a picture of it. DUH!!! I guess I have Christmas brain! LOL

I hope you all have a very Blessed Christmas filled to overflowing with all those special people and things you love.
I would like to leave you with a small reminder- He came as a baby that slept in a manger so we could one day live in a Mansion!! Thank you Jesus for coming. Have YOU made room for Christ this holiday season?
God Bless,
Until later~

No comments: