Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Circus Tent

My card today kind of sums up our lives lately- it's been a circus!! :-)  I am sorry I have abandoned my blog, I hope to post more often now!
 Although I intended for this card to be for a child, it would work for an adult too.
 
 The stamp set is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. (Sorry, I do not see it in their store.They do have the digital set available.) I used Copic markers and paper piecing on the tent. (Yea, you know how much I complain about fussy cutting- but look how cute it is once you are done!!) I added a couple more hand cut pieces to finish the card front.

 The inside needed some love too. I used the Corner Chomper for the oversize ticket, I like how it works with the theme of my card.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~


No comments: