Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Oops a Daisy

A couple of months ago during the monthly release, I won this stamp set from Taylored Expressions!! Woo Hoo!! I was so excited because I had never won anything before. Let me tell you,  I can not tell you how much I love this set.


Oops A Daisy


Oops a Daisy has both line stamps and solid stamps of the flowers. For this card I wanted to color the flowers, so I went with the line drawn flower. The good thing about this image is it is a very quick one to color or you can really spend some time and add a lot more detail.

I stamped the Daisy with black ink on white cardstock, colored them with Copic markers and finished off with some Diamond Stickles. I fussy cut them before adhering them to my card. (I fussy cut the flowers because I was too impatient to wait for the die to make it's home in my studio.) The stem and leaves are individual stamps which makes placement super easy when creating a bouquet. Because they are separate you can use a different color to stamp them. 

Oops A Daisy Dies (set of 4) 
I have stamped and cut several of these pieces and let me tell you, I much prefer the dies to fussy cutting!! But you already knew that, huh? LOL
 
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!! I appreciate you!
Until later~















No comments: