Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving cards

I only made 3 Thanksgiving cards this year. I made one for each of the kids' teachers and one for the teacher's aide that both of their classes share. I used a stamp set from The Angel Company and the Jillibean Soup Apple Cheddar collection. I also used Spellbinders Petite Oval and Labels 10 dies along with a ton of Copics. :-) (These are 4.25"x5.5" cards with the fold on the top. The ribbon is wrapped around the card front.)



I cut a little bit of the flower out before sliding the die into place. This is a good technique for odd shaped images when you don't want a lot of "white space."

 I colored this cute little guy before I decided on my designer paper. He doesn't really coordinate with the colors, but I like the "pop" of the brighter colors.

And lastly, an little Native American boy. The hair is done with Cool Gray Copics.
I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

No comments: