Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cricut card

Hunter had school on Monday, they had a staggered start for the Kindergartners this year. There are 3 classes of 30 students. They brought 10 kids in for each class for 3 days- the teachers said it was a lot easier to explain things to 10 five year olds than 30 of them. Let alone trying to get 90 through the lunch line on the first day. The first day I took him and then picked him up at the end of the day, yesterday we finally had his bus schedule worked out, so he started riding the bus. He catches the bus one house away, there are 5 or 6 kids that catch it there too, and one little guy is also in Kindergarten. Hunter has a little friend to ride with on the bus. =)
 Well, on Monday Hailey and I made card for brother's bus driver. I wanted to let her know that Hunter is very pokey!! LOL My fear is that he will be left on the bus, so I just wanted to give her a heads up.

He was so proud to give the bus driver this card yesterday........


The Bus was cut from the Doodlecharms cartridge- isn't it too cute? The designer papers were from my scrap box. All the edges were inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
As cute as the card is, I think my card holder is a million times cuter, don't you?
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

No comments: