Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Time for a little Cha Cha and some rambling...

The mail carrier brought this last week. Doesn't it make your mouth water- with all those yummy colors? This is Cha Cha. And that 6x6 album, oh so cool. I love the covers (I can't think of the material right now,lol) and that Creamsicle color!! I ordered this will something in mind, but once I got my hands on it, well, now there are several options in my head. (Yes, I have thought about just hoarding it too. LOL) See the hardware, ribbon and the In Bloom blossoms and buttons? I can not wait to complete my little album!!!

Randomness-
* Our visit to the Rehab center was last night. There are bout 50 residents living there currently. Oh boy did they eat up the kiddos!! We took 6 kids, ranging in age from 2-7. The KIDS had a blast. You should have seen their little faces when they handed off their little foam crosses and clothespin Butterflies (to remind us of our new life in Christ.) Our Praise band provided music in the dining area and several residents gathered to listen and praise God.
I am so glad I went. Those types of facilities are not my thing. I have a very difficult time going. I will be the first to admit I was Blessed Beyond Measure!!!! My kids were shy for a minute, but as soon as they saw the smiles on those elderly faces- well, the rest is history. (I didn't take any pictures to share out of respect for the Residents.)
* Today starts The Angel Company's Seminar. Angels from all across the country are gathering together to be inspired by speakers, break out sessions, make and takes, new friendships, renewed friendships, time away, and a BRAND new Catalogue and Inspiration Book. (I expect mine to arrive on Saturday.)
* Tomorrow is the day we have been looking forward to since January!!! We are heading to PA. Why PA you ask~ because we are heading to Sesame Place. Our kids will get to meet Elmo for breakfast on Monday!! (I will let you know how that goes. LOL)

Krisite- The Road Trip study is one I am doing at our church. Hubby and I have been in a Co-Ed class for the past year and a half. After much prayer this semester I changed to a Ladies class. Our church offers 15 different classes for the Adults to choose from. There is something for everyone.

Since I am not going to be around for a little while I will wish all my friends up north a Happy Canada Day!!!

See you all sometime next week- with lots to share I'm sure!!
God Bless,
Until later~



No comments: