Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Wild

The kids were "scrapbooking" the other day and stuck some colorful flowers on a piece of black cardstock. Wow, the flowers just "popped". I have never used black as a background so they inspired my to try it. LOL
I love this LO- not sure if it is the LO or the subject!!! =) I just can not help falling madly, deeply in love every time I see him!! The cute little animals were stamped using Wild for you from The Angel Company. I did the journaling in my own handwriting, (I hate my writing, but I feel that it is important to include it, from time to time.) A wavy strip of designer paper, letters cut with the cricut, a black pen, several Palette inks, some solid cardstock, some pewter brads and a Verse from Jeremiah 1:5 finish my layout.
Until later~

3 comments:

Natalie said...

How precious...including the handwritten journaling! :)

Kristie said...

My daughter uses black as her background a lot. Sure does make things pop doesn't it?

Barb said...

Adorable page, Lisa! Love it... especially the handwriting... you'll be so glad you did that :)

btw... how did you know I would be Halloweening the 'bots? ;)