Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just a word from a very bad Blogger~

Just a quick word to all my followers, readers, occasional checkers, and accidentals that just so happened to find my blog- I WILL be back with something crafty real soon.
So what have I been doing?
*we re-placed the back fence on Saturday
* my sister was here for the week-end
*chasing a preschooler and a toddler
*started a new Small Group on Sunday
* completed 100 card kits for Church to complete for the Nursing Home
*cooking, cleaning, laundry
*Face Book (totally addicted to Farm Town!! LOL)
*library
*Chasing kids
*mowing yard
*more stuff with kids

Until later~

3 comments:

Patti J. said...

hmpf.....looks like you had a bit of time each a.m. from about 2-2:15 a.m!!! Lol - we'll be patient! My week hasn't been much better!

Anonymous said...

Hey at least you're honest about it ;)

I think you sound too busy!! But is all sounds fun!! :)

Bridgett Owens said...

I know the feeling! Summer has started with a whirlwind of activities and with my daughter and I getting sick with sinus infections and needing meds. It's been nuts...trying to get ready for a garage sale! I thought we'd enjoy some lazy days of summer but I've not seen any yet. LOL