Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Gerbera Daisy


This is my very first time using Gerbera Daisy from The Angel Company. Now I am wondering what took me so long!! I love the size, it is a nice, large image. (Here are more samples on Paper Wings using Gerbera Daisy.) The paper and cardstock are from the Lilly Anna collection. I used Prismacolor Pencils and OMS, Belle Rose Palette ink, Chartreuse Pallete ink, pop dots and Lilly Anna ribbon to finish my card.
(All links are red today, be sure to check them out.)
Until later~

7 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Very pretty card! I love the Gerbera Daisy stamp so much!!!

Patti J. said...

This is one of my favorites! I love that you can use it with ANY color, and it's just beautiful. Great use of the stamp, and I love your colors and coloring! That Lilly Anna paper is gorgeous!

Kelly Schelske said...

Isn't that image just fabulous, love it Lisa!!

Hugs, Kelly

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! This is still one of my favorite stamps!

Christina

Barb said...

I just love pink... really I do. And you've colored this gerbera beautifully!

AmethystCat said...

lovely coloring! and great lay-out too. The gerbera daisy is one of my favorite stamps! It's so versatile and you'll love using it!

Sammi said...

ooooh... pretty!!