Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cricut card


Ok, by now you know I am ALL about quick and easy cards. LOL I guess that is my "thang". I try to do different things, but it just doesn't work. I am working on my second year of sending birthday cards to my extended family- one my dad's side. (Mom's side would require making cards full time. LOL She had 12 brothers and sisters-Yikes!!) I am still sending cards out almost weekly between the birthdays and the cards I send to our church members. Maybe that is why I stick with quick and easy. LOL
Happy Birthday Austin!!
Until later~

2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

It's super cute Lisa, perfect for a boy:-)

Hugs, Kelly

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Cool card Lisa, so effective. My Lewis would love this as he is a major Mickey fan at the moment! Lainy xx