Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Day



Happy Day is in TAC's Spring Supplement. These flamingos bring back a flood of memories. One being the time DH and I took Jess and Ashley to the Columbus Zoo. Ashley was so excited to see the flamingos. She could hardly wait to get home to tell her mom all about them. (Momma collected flamingos.) She told her mom that you could "Adopt" a flamingo. Momma asked her what you did with an adopted flamingo, and Ashley-having an answer for everything-told Momma, "They put it on a leash and you walk it around the zoo!" It made perfect sense to an eight year old, until we asked her about adopting the tiger. Hmmmm.


I just could not help myself, I had to "adopt" these flamingos. LOL
Happy day, colored with Prismacolor pencils and OMS. The purple card base, the designer paper, ribbon and eyelets are from the Miss Moxie SWIC from The Angel Company. Swirlygigs was stamped with Versamark. And for a little bling, Stickles was added to the water.

Today's blessing:
**Jessica
**Ashley
**Memories
I am blessed beyond measure!!!!

Until later~

1 comment:

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh I love this! I have this stamp set but I haven't used this particular image yet. I love your coloring!!!