Pages

Monday, March 31, 2008

Bind-it-all

It is such a cute little thing! But, don't it's size fool you. The Bind- it-all is such a little work horse. I have made 3 books with it already, and there are at least a million more ideas floating about in my head. LOL


I have used 4x4 chipboard coasters for my covers, and the Bind-it-all has no problems with the thickness. You can make you book as thick or thin as you like.

This is a Gratitude Journal. I was surprised at how quickly and easily it all came together. Chip board coasters were covered with paper from the Miss Moxie SWIC from The Angel Company to make the front and back covers. White card stock made the pages. The label is Floral Labels from the Spring Supplement and G is for Gratitude.

The pages were completed with G is for Gratitude, Floral labels, More Abundance, Be Still and Punctuation. Lavendar Sachet, Chartreuse, L'Amore red, Orangerie and Paris Lights Palette inks where used. These colors work so well with the Miss Moxie collection.
This is a great little book to record your Spiritual journey, favorite scriptures, hymns and God moments. A little ribbon on the binding and you are all done. So cute, and useful too. And by using the Bind-it-all you can customize it with as many pages as you wish. How cool is that? These would make excellent gifts for your Ladies groups.
Until later~










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my Bind-It-All! It's such a great tool, and I'm so glad that TAC carries it!

Robyn said...

Can you believe I don't own a BIA yet???? Or an ATG gun!!! That is about all I don't own, though!

Great project!

Bridgett Owens said...

I have to make one of these. I love it!!! So wonderful! I have a BIA and I love making various projects. This is now one of the things on my MUST MAKE SOON list!