Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A dog's life



This is A dog's life, it retired from The Angel Company in December. I still love this set, and it is so fun to use. This was a birthday card for my cousin's step-daughter. She is such a precious little girl. I hope she enjoyed getting some happy mail.
I am planning a FUNshop for next month, I have kind of been out of the loop for a couple of months. I am so excited to be teaching and sharing once again. I need to decide what we should create. So, what is your favorite project?
Today's blessings-
**Baby kisses and tight little baby arm hugs**
**Having a 3 year old say, "I love you Mommy." for no special reason**
**Seeing the smile on DH's face when he walks in the door each evening**
I am blessed beyond measure!!
Until later~




No comments: