Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Today is the day we celebrate love. I am so blessed, I am told many times each and every day that I am loved. I smile every time HB tells me. My heart grows two sizes every time Hunter tells me. And even though Hailey does not have the words yet, her little baby hugs tell me. As much as I delight in each of those, none of them compare to being told by my Heavenly Father each and everyday that He loves me. What an amazing feeling to know that the Creator of all things loves me so much that he has memorized every detail of me. And in the words of those great orators (Bob and Larry)- God made you special, and He loves you very much!!!

This is the last Sweet skunks Valentine for this year. I waited to share this one because it is for my Special Valentine!
(I love you sweetheart!!<3)
The stamped image was masked and the background was sponged. The flowers are Primas. I will try this again with different flowers.
(Sorry for the crooked scan. LOL)
Until later~
Happy Birthday HB!!!!!

No comments: