Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

"Antique" card

At one time I had a rather large collection of old post cards. Some had been sent in the early 1900's. I had picked them picked them up at different sales for a very small amount of money. I loved the "oldness" of the paper, pictures, and even the hand writing.

This card reminds me of those old postcards. You expect to catch the faint smell of old paper as you open it. But, no old smell here, I made it with all new papers and ink just yesterday. LOL I think it is a perfect masculine card. (Now, if I can actually bring myself to give it away!LOL)

The stamp is a retired TAC set, stamped with Old Photo Distress ink. I have had the DP for a couple of years just waiting for the right project, I think it really works here.

*BTW- I love the ATG I showed you last time. It works like a dream!*

Until later~

No comments: