Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

More samples




Another Card kit sample. I think this one would make a great post card. I used the Give Thanks stamp set and the Mono pack of Yellow Oranges from Bazzill from The Angel Company. The corner punch is a new one I found over the weekend. And the ribbon was from a group buy I was in.

On both images I colored them using the Odorless Mineral Spirits method, with the Prismacolor pencils.

So, you don't make cards? Well, I have an 8x8 scrap book layout to share also. (And IRL the bottom is not crooked! LOL Why does my scanner sometimes make things look cock-eyed?LOL) I used the same stamps and papers, I added the Lautrec spots and Tombow markers this time- also from TAC. The tag I made using the MM metal rim and crimped with my Quickutz. The Bible verse completed this lay out that would be perfect for your fall or Thanksgiving pictures. (How cool would it be to use this lay out for a favorite Holiday recipe?!!?)


No comments: