Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Create a Card Kits



Here is an adorable card kit I have create for the little artist in your life. I know how much my son enjoys making things, and I know your children do too. I have created these easy, fun to color Christmas cards for your little ones to personalize and send to someone special.


Each Create a Card Kit features five hand-stamped cards on quality card stock for your little one to color and send. "Merry Christmas" is stamped inside.Also, there are five envelopes and a pack of crayons in each kit. Grandparents, Teachers, Coaches, Bus drivers, Doctors, Pastor, Neighbors, Friends, and Family would love to receive these mini masterpieces.

You can choose between either the more traditional Christmasfun stamp set or the Religious set. (Achild, which is such a cute set, was retired last year with The Angel Company.) The cost is only$3.00 per kit. (I can also ship these, just contact me and I will let you know about shipping.)

Until later~

No comments: