Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I have been busy the last few days working on my swaps. I finished one for October Breast Cancer Awareness Month. It is very pretty, once everyone gets this one I will post pictures. (I would hate to ruin any one's surprise.)
My Halloween swap is well under way. I tried something completely different with this one. It still needs a little tweaking, but I am excited to get this one sent out. I am really getting into this one- and I don't even like Halloween!! How funny is that?
Then I have a Christmas one- I have no idea what I am doing for this one yet!! Hopefully an idea will "just come to me!" LOL
I hope to have some pictures and ideas to share with you later. Tonight is momma's work night, I'll see what I can share with you.

*If you are reading this and have a blog of your own, please leave a comment and your addy so I can visit you!*

No comments: