Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Finally, some cards to share!



I finally have some cards to share. I fell in love with this turkey the very first time I looked through The Angel Company catalogue. I knew I would be giving this little guy a loving home. I will be the first to admit that in real life the turkey is probably the ugliest animal I have ever seen. I remember taking Hunter to a petting zoo last year and he was terrified (kicking and screaming scared) of a huge, ugly turkey. I took him to pet the goats and he kept looking over his shoulder for that turkey. LOL Well, I don't think he would be the least bit frightened by this gobbler all decked out in his little Pilgrim hat.

The next card is a Gate fold card, my very first time making one of these. It was so easy, I have to ask myself why I haven't done one before now. The image is attached to only one side so that you can open it in the middle.
The Give thanks stamp set from TAC was used on both cards. I used the Yellow Oranges Mono pack of card stock. Both images were colored with Prismacolor pencils and Odorless Mineral Spirits (OMS). I used my computer to print Psalm 100:4 for the inside. I am putting together a Card Kit for October featuring this stamp set.

Until later~

No comments: