Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Gone fishin' wood door hanger

Just when I think I will be posting here on a more regular schedule life throws a curve ball! Since my last post my husband's mother passed away and he went back to Ohio for a week, my vehicle blew up and I had to buy a new one, my computer crashed, we managed to get away for our first family camping trip, kids went back to school and all  those other busy life happenings.
I have found a few minutes to jump on this new kick of making aDOORaments for our home. So far they have all been super easy and very quick and inexpensive to make and a ton of fun!! Funny thing is I hung this one and we have not had  any time for fishing! haha Maybe soon! :-)

I order this wood blank from eBay-> Fishing Bobber. Because it is on my door and not out in the elements I just painted my bobber with cheap acrylic paints and then added some vinyl lettering cut with my Cameo. I added a wire hanger and a burlap and ribbon bow before hanging it on our door.
 I smile every time I pull into the driveway and see this cutie, I just can't help it!! I am anxious to paint the next one!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

No comments: