Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Hailey's Santa countdown

I love kid crafts and crafty kids! That may be one reason I have taught Sunday School and Vacation Bible School for ages. And now I am involved in Hailey's Girl Scout troop. My own kids were involved in crafting from birth, and now they are both very talented and so creative!
This year Hailey made a Christmas countdown using cardstock and a file from the Silhouette store. It was so cute and she was so proud of herself.

 She wanted to write the numbers on the circles and and use them in Santa's beard. (It would have been cute using cottonballs too.)

She was telling me how cute he is, I agree.

 She is so proud of doing a good job.

hahaha or should I say Ho ho ho, she is so funny. 
This was a fun and quick craft and she enjoyed doing it. We did respite that week 3 times with boys!! The boys were playing video games so this gave us some special "girl" time together.
Thank you for stopping by!
Until later~

1 comment:

Kristie Maynard said...

She did a great job and looks like she had a fun time with it and that is the most important thing! TFS!