Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

MFT Start the day with whee- 2

I find it amazing how you can change the look and "feel" of a stamped image by just making a couple of small changes. For instance this adorable stamped image. If you remember I used soft colors and lace last time. This time I change the color scheme and the die cut shapes. Now my little girl looks completely different.

I chose My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline designer paper- I love the flowers!!  (This is a double sided paper pad- more options!!) I used the Labels 10 Spellbinders die to cut my image, and then layered it on a Petite Scalloped Oval die cut. I think the Melon Berry cardstock and dotted ribbon coordinate very well with the collection. I paper pieced her little dress and then finished the image with Copic markers- E00, 01, 25, 53, 59, 99 G24, 99, R20, 32, 35 C1, B00, and YR24. (Don't forget that you can add shading with your markers onto your paper pieced items.) A scalloped border punch gives the card another layer .

And of course the inside. The sentiment is also from MFT (My Favorite Things) Big Greetings.
Thank you for stopping by!!
Until later~

No comments: