Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

 How about a sweet card today? :-)

MFT- Pure Innocence Sweet Greetings
The inside.
When I first saw this little cutie I knew she had to come live with us. After all I believe she is Hailey's twin!! LOL Hailey is our little junk food junkie and looks like this little girl likes some of the same things! Because she reminds me of Hailey I had to dress her in a way that Hailey would dress. Dontcha love her little pants? I could see sister wearing them.
Ninety-nine percent of the time I use the entire stamped image. But I wanted to do something a little different for this card, so I grabbed my largest circle punch and scalloped circle punch. (I used them again for my sentiment on the inside of the card.)
I used the My Mind's Eye Fine & Dandy Tickled Pink papers. MME is one of my favorite paper lines, and they recently released a ton of new collections. I paper pieced her clothes with the same paper collection. (Paper piecing the Pure Innocence images reminds me of the paper dolls I used to play with.)
I grabbed a handful of Copic markers to finish my image. E00, 01, R20= skin E97, 99, YR 24= Hair, B02, 05= cotton candy, B00= shadow, and R 29 for the shading on her shirt.
The card base is Orange Zest and the ribbon is from my stash.
I used the scraps to make the inside of my card look special too.
Thanks for stopping by!
Until later~

2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

This is super sweet Lisa!!

Kristie Maynard said...

Very cute card. That is an adorable image!