Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Feeling Froggy

And yet another Hailey inspired card. The girl loves playing in dirt! To quote her, " God made girls to like dirt." LOL Who can argue with that? In a few weeks I am going to buy her some flowers to plant in her very own little garden. And... she is not afraid of critters either, worms, bugs, toads.... nope, not one bit afraid!
 And just like the previous Hailey inspired cards this one also uses a My Favorite Things Pure Innocence stamp set.

I chose Ripe Avocado as my card base and then layered on some of the My Mind's Eye On the Bright Side designer papers. I die cut my image using the Petite Oval Spellbinders die. My sentiment and another cute little froggy were stamped on the Die-namics Dog Tag die by MFT and tied with a  little orange Bakers twine and pop dotted before being added.  Her little outfit was paper pieced using the same paper collection. Copics  markers= E00, 01, 97  Y11,21  G21, 24, 99 YG13  and BG72.

The inside- I used scraps from the card front, another die cut dog tag with a sentiment from the stamp set, and that cute little froggy again.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Until later~