Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Wild and Wooly Layout

 A double page layout today....you guessed it from the Ohio State Fair 2008! LOL
My pictures today are from the petting zoo area. The kids enjoyed feeding the animals. Hunter was a little leery letting the camel eat from his hand but Hailey had no reservations! :-)

 I love the tenderness Hunter is showing while petting the sheep. So sweet! 
I used the Country Life Cricut cartridge again for my die cuts.

 I have a little confession- the whole time I was working on this layout I was thinking that these were llamas. Once I finished my layout and looked at it yet again I realized these guys are camels!! LOL
The middle picture was popped up on pop dots.(I like doing this when it is a tight squeeze fitting my pictures into my space. This way I can slightly overlap my pictures and I don't have to trim them. It looks nice too.)
I love the sheep die cut on this page- it reminds me of the primitive sheep that I think are so cute!

I wonder what Hailey is thinking, and I wonder what the goat is thinking. :-)  I guess we will never know! LOL
Don't forget to see the photos larger you can click on them.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

1 comment:

Kristie Maynard said...

Very nice job. Kids are so cool with animals aren't they?