Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Santa Layout

I bet you thought I went to the North Pole with Mr. Snowflake!! LOL Nope, just been recovering from the holidays- a birthday- and a sick little one! I did manage to  do a couple of crafty things though. :-)
Way back on Black Friday our neighboring town had an old fashion Christmas celebration and Christmas tree lighting. The kids were thrilled that Santa was making an appearance...after all they wanted to make sure that he knew they had moved to North Dakota!!


LOL, I have to laugh at Hunter, I think he was a little scared of Santa and he is using Hailey as a shield. LOL Neither one would sit on Santa's lap and neither one wanted Mrs. Claus in the photo. (What a shame, she was so cute!!)
 I saved this piece of cardstock (I used this collection for my Christmas planner and could not bring myself to cut this piece.) I love the Fancy pants St. Nick collection...although the jury is still out on the filter papers I used on the top right corner. The striped border was hand cut from the border page, the buttons, ticket and little chipboard heart are also from that collection. I added the die cut "Santa Claus" from the Christmas Cricut cartridge, a little baker's twine and the glitter to the fur on Santa's suit. I like how it turned out. :-)

This is why the pictures look a little dark today, it is overcast and trying to snow. And let's not even talk about the 40 MPH winds. LOL
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cute you are so creative, I really miss you "in person"
ddd