Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Black and white with a splash of color

Today I am sharing a couple of Clean and Simple cards with you, I am using black and white with a splash of color.

I stamped the cute little bird 3 times and then colored them with Copics to get some bold color on my card. I used the Large Scallop die from Taylored Expressions on this one, and added a small sentiment from PTI.
 I have mentioned before that I like to go ahead and make 2 cards while I am at it. Because I tend to make A2 size cards (which use one half of a 8.5"x11" piece of cardstock) it really is just as easy to make 2 cards as it is to make one. :-) AND I do not always make the 2 cards identical. I will change them up a bit some times.




You can see how much different this card looks just by changing one little thing- I changed the size of the scallop.  I used the Taylored Expressions Small Scallop die, I really love those dies!!
 So next time you are making cards, go ahead and make 2. LOL
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

No comments: