Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween cards

Halloween is not my favorite holiday, in fact it rates at the bottom of my list. (Sorry all you Halloween lovers.) When I do anything Halloween I always opt for the "cute" version. LOL I know that having a son means he will at some point want to start dressing in those ugly, gory costumes. *shudder* Not wanting to be a total party-pooper I made Halloween cards this year for Hunter's teacher and bus driver. So here goes....
I used the Delightfully Spooky stamp set from TAC. The papers are from a DCWV Stack. I went with a Z-Fold card, it is cute and fun. I colored the image with Copics (love the purple hair!!LOL) and then used Noir Palette ink on all of the edges.



This photo shows the "Z" and the inside designer paper. (Fold a 4.25" x5.5" piece of cardstock in half then fold the card front in half to form the Z. Adhere the focal image to the front fold and stamp you sentiment so it is covered by the image when your card is closed.)
 Trick or treat tonight, Hunter's party at school tomorrow and Trunk or Treat and Fall festival on Saturday.... for someone who isn't too fond of Halloween .... it is all for my kids. =)
Until later~

No comments: