Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

5..4...3..2..1...

This layout is for an old challenge over on ivillage. The challenge was to use 5 buttons, 4 flowers, 3 different designer papers, 2 photos and I journal spot. You had to use at least the number of each item, but could use more of each item.




I used some scraps on this one, an reminded myself that I can still be "greedy" with my favorite designer papers AND use them too. LOL  I can use little pieces and make it last a really looong time. =) The pictures are a year old, we are planning on visiting the farm this weekend.
 I stitched the buttons on my LO and added a cross stitch to the bottom leaf/cardstock embelly. (I used the leaves instead of flowers. See, you can customize a challenge to work with what you have.) The journalling was insprired by Megan (Click Here) I love how she journals on  her layouts!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until later~

1 comment:

Kristie Maynard said...

Great job. Love this layout, looks like they were having a fun time.