Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Using a sketch

One of our ivillage challenges on Friday was a sketch challenge. This is the sketch I chose, I found it at My Crop Room.<--link I like using sketch from time to time to get my own creative juices flowing. The fun part about using sketches is you can follow them exactly or change them up and make them look completely different. If you haven't tried using a sketch I would highly recommend you try one.


This is my completed layout. It is a little different than the sketch, but still very similar. I love the look on Hailey's face in this picture. She could hardly wait to get a piece of watermelon- but as soon as it touched her lips she knew she didn't like it. LOL She is her momma's daughter. LOL

Until later~

2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Great layout Lisa!! Totally love the look on Hailey's face!!

Anonymous said...

Oooh I like sketches!!!