Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Copic Birthday card

 
How about another simple card? LOL, after all that is what I do. LOL  The flower was colored with YR00, YR12 and YR18. For the center of the flower I used E55 and a Muted Dew drop. I used the "fussy cut" technique on the flower- meaning it was stamped onto white cardstock and colored before it was cut out. (Tip- If you have cut your image out and notice that either you have a tiny amount of white showing, or you have cut too close to the stamped line you can ink around all the edges of your image with a black marker. This gives your image a "polished" look. Using the marker helps your image to really "pop" too.)
I hope you have a good day!!
(BTW- I am very happy with the photo- NO retouching and the colors look perfect!!  Woo Hoo! If you have been following my blog you know that I have not been happy with my photos for awhile now, well Hubby took care of that little problem for me. More on that next time. LOL)
Until later~

5 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Love that flower Lisa, it's gorgeous!

Sammi said...

It's gorgeous! You've coloured the flower so so beautifully!
xxx

Percy said...

Lovely card, love the coloring....beautiful job!!!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Gorgeous flower and card Lisa. Thanks for stopping by Paperlicious Designs and wish you good luck with your TAC business!

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Lovely classy card. Love the flower. Hugs, Lainy xxx